Reports and investigations into Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
Dear DDoS Dispatch Subscriber,
This morning we issued a new threat advisory on Booter Shell Scripts.
You can download it herehttp://ww.prolexic.com/e/9892/hreat-adv ... 6/58668195
Booter shells scripts are considered a high risk threat. They are
especially dangerous because they:
· Lower the barrier to entry for launching DDoS attacks,
even novices can do it
· Are freely available in the hacker underground
· Target web servers and don’t require vast networks of
infected zombie computers
Prolexic Security Engineering and Response Team (PLXsert) issues these
threat advisories to help you stay informed and vigilant.
- You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss!
- Posts: 10448
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:01 am
Return to Denial of Service Attacks [DDOS]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest