Hello all my nigas

Did you receive an insanely stupid spam message? Or yet another spam message with (!!) no URL? Post it here so we can continue to laugh at mentally-challenged spammers.

Hello all my nigas

Postby Red Dwarf » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 pm

A charming invitation?

NEW YEAR NEW POUNCHER SOFTWARE AND EMAILS TARGETER SOFTWARE

HACK EXPRESS <agata@spbtravel.ru>

Introducing new pouncher software to blast more than 20 million emails leads RDP SMTP WEBMAIL EMAILS LEADS SCAMPAGE LOGINS and others

Hello all my nigas we don come again for 2015 hacking tools likes Pouncher software wey dey dey blast millions emails with no smtp or php
load ur emails and put ur sender infos and click on start work don start all na inbox to all domains
We get 2013/2014 version for emails targeter and publisher e dey bring worldwide emails from any country with command...also
fresh emails leads like EUROPE ASIA ARABS US CANADA AUSTRALIA emails note if u buy 1million emails u go get free wetin u go take blast am
if u buy emails targeter u go get free pouncher software....or if u buy emails we go help una b;ast am with software
Sms bulk magnetic numbers readers e dey catch number and send at once...We dey roam number to any country with free airtime online banking site

BANK logins/transfers,Equity line of credit and all usa bank transfers available now, pay pal transfer available, Mt103/23 and MT760 or MT799/CC top up and TRACK 1 and 2 DUMPS withpin Mystery Shoppers Resume Box UK and US EURO Logins/Trojan Virus..

ON ALIBABA
ice9 solar citadel zues zues mod darkcomet spynet and betabot all work well but i go gurantee una on spynet na just subject attacker...alibaba
scampage yahoo gmail aol remax and bank login scampage all dey una side ooo ..(worldwide )earthlink RDP inbox live smtp email and pass
Worldwide leads, alibaba logins, WEBMAILS,MAILER and localhost and Employment Logins call me on this number 08037853197 or replyme back on dis email rollmarcus123@gmail.com den i go give yu my yahoo messanger cox yahoo dey block my messnager call me 08037853197 and ask for my messanger or reply me here i go give una my yahoo messanger rollmarcus123@gmail.com 08037853197
Red Dwarf
You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss!

Re: Hello all my nigas

Postby AlphaCentauri » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:10 am

Red Dwarf wrote:A charming invitation?

Nigerian pidgin?

It's spelled with two "g's" by gangstas in the US.
AlphaCentauri
You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss!

Return to Sloppy, Lazy and Stupid Spammers