Phishing attempt by someone unclear on the concept

Did you receive an insanely stupid spam message? Or yet another spam message with (!!) no URL? Post it here so we can continue to laugh at mentally-challenged spammers.

Phishing attempt by someone unclear on the concept

Postby AlphaCentauri » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:57 am

I mean, if you're going to be a spammer, and you know so little English that you have to use a machine translation site, why would you decide to pursue a type of spam that actually requires people to believe you are a native English speaker?

Hint to scammers: If you can't afford to pay for the spam template, don't bother paying for the phishing kit:

Subject: Confirmation,Update

iTunesINC

Dear Customer
..Please note that the Apple process of updating customer data has therefore account will be suspended from any client did not provide us with full information of the account
In order to make a new database for the company and maintain the safety of our customers more.
Please login to your Apple ID from the link below and update all the data within 48 hours

Update now .

The link is only in the html portion of the email. I had to turn off my AV to even load the page, since it's already identified as phish:
walee.com/v3/wp-content/themes/theagency/includes/uploadify/uploads/Secure/Secure/Secure/

I'm not going to enable javascript to see what he was trying to do there; it's just a black page without javascript with the helpful page title: "404 - Page got lost!"
AlphaCentauri
You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss!

Return to Sloppy, Lazy and Stupid Spammers