Laundering Money

Did you receive an insanely stupid spam message? Or yet another spam message with (!!) no URL? Post it here so we can continue to laugh at mentally-challenged spammers.

Laundering Money

Postby Red Dwarf » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Anti-Breeze Bank Notes currencies
Spam
Frieda Pinnaar fivestarsolution@mail.com

to [lots of email addresses]
Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters. << Gmail's assessment

Dear SIR/MADAM. We provide chemicals for anti-breeze bank notes currencies such as us.dollar, euro, pound,& many other local currencies. You will not be charged for any chemical for the cleaning of your money but you must bear in mind that 30% of the total money cleaned will be our commission after cleaning all the money. contact us Today, 100% customers satisfaction guaranteed. Fivestars Chemicals Laboratory Company Chanakyapuri, NEW DELHI-110021, INDIA Tel: +917838738011

Get those dirty germs cleaned off your filthy lucre, but lose 30% of the laundered cash in the process. Mind you, my washing machine does that to my odd socks, too.
And anti-breeze is just what the US East Coast would find useful right now to get rid of sandy deposits..

Seriously -
A breeze bank note, is defaced (withdrawn) currency. This is usually part of a scam. Anti-Breeze bank notes is more commonly referred to, and it is a means for cleaning the currency. It is just another fraud.
Red Dwarf
You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss!

Re: Laundering Money

Postby spamislame » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 pm

This is routinely called a "wash wash" scam. Old as the hills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJdC4R4hrHU

SiL
spamislame
Site Admin

Return to Sloppy, Lazy and Stupid Spammers