Mystery Network

Spammers should not profit, so post information here that hits their pockets. There are many ways to fight spammers, and we have automation tools to combat them efficiently. These forums are moderated, but do not reflect the views of the hosting company, domain registrar, etc. By entering any of these forums, you agree that you cannot hold anyone liable for anything related in any way to these forums.

Mystery Network

Postby pharmaface » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Hi all,

I've lurked a bit but figured I would come out of the rafters because I'm having issues figuring out who is controlling secure-bill.net and was hoping someone here might have some ideas.

The websites using this payment portal are using new phone numbers and templates which is making identification difficult.

Let me know if you have any ideas, I've searched and searched and have yet to find definitive proof that ties this to a specific partnerka.

Thanks!
pharmaface

Re: Mystery Network

Postby spamislame » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:45 pm

That sounds like Super-Star Affiliates (SSA)

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8401

It resembles other payment urls they've rolled through in the past several years.

But I would need to know a lot more information than that.

Are they promoting "free energy" or the "lottery black book"?

SiL
spamislame
Site Admin

Postby pharmaface » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:56 pm

We cracked the case today. I'll revisit this when we finish our research.

It appears to be a new network entirely, which was part of what made it so difficult to figure out since it was taking elements of other networks but never adopting a clear trait.

Appreciate what y'all do here. :)
pharmaface

Postby Red Dwarf » Sat May 14, 2016 12:44 am

Do you have any updates on this?
Red Dwarf
You are kiillllling-a my bizinisss!

Return to Fight Spammers